- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering or a related field. Master’s degree is preferred
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience in coaching, teaching or attachment at manufacturing, or a related area
- Experience in food industry areas be an advantage
- Knowledge of training guide line or system
- Knowledge of Technical drawing
- Ms. Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Email) Auto CAD
- Strong presentation, written communication, and report-writing skills in English and Khmer
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Refer to KHB skill inventory
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and Cover Letter with current photo 4x6 through email :
[email protected]; or send hard copy to:
Commercial Office: 19H, Street 271, Beong Salang District, Tuolkok Communce, Phnom Penh
Brewery Address: Cherng Ek Village, Cherng Ek District, Dongkor Commence, Phnom Penh.
- Khmer beverages will offer very attractive competitive remuneration fringe benefits based on your knowledge and experience including, annual salary increment, 13th month salary, Special Bonus, good career development opportunity with company, Health & accident Insurance, Company trip (with family) and other benefits based on HR policy.