KING Label Fabric – Job Opportunity
<Cambodia Field Sales Representative>
King is the largest Chinese label fabric manufacturer and is now establishing itself in various overseas markets. The company is set up in Vietnam with a factory from where it can service clients with the speedy delivery of products into Cambodia.
King now requires the services of a local sales representative in Phnom Penh to increase sales locally. At present we do not have a local service in Cambodia so the position offers potential candidates an excellent opportunity to develop a successful sales centre in the future.
- The FCG Field Sales Representative (FSR) is responsible for selling King products and services to clients within the Phnom Penh area and further afield from time to time.
- The FSR has the requirement to travel for prospecting potential clients to establish leads, introduce products and make quotations.
- Once the FSR has secured a client deal, he will manage the relationship with the client to ultimately gain further business.
- The FSR will reach his/her target on a periodic basis. He/she will report results accordingly as part of the overall sales objectives of King.
- The FCG will be operating independently so a self motivated, well organised and hard working person is required. Future pay will be commensurate with results.
- The FSR will conduct most business outside of the central office (or home office).
- The FSR will manage company systems to effectively track selling activities. He/she shall be working independently reporting back to the Business Development Manager, South east Asia (based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam) as required. He/she will be required to manage his/her time accordingly.
- The FSR will manage contact information for sales prospects and existing clients.
- The FSR will schedule visits or meetings with clients within sales territory (Cambodia).
- The FSR will work at client sites delivering sales presentations and collecting information about the client to assist in the development of marketing plans and sales strategies to increase your chances of completing a sale.
- The FSR should demonstrate a commanding knowledge of the target customers, existing competitors in the marketplace and industry trends that may impact a buying decision.
- The FSR should maintain a regular calling or contact schedule with companies to identify more leads or resolve any problems that arise in existing client accounts.
- Ability to identify and contact decision makers through cold calls, research and networking.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to create business relationships.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills to build a compelling case for King products or services.
- To be self-starter in this role to make the most of his/her leads and professional network,
- Possess basic software aptitude to maintain account information, pull reports and manage sales productivity through Excel systems.
- Advantageous to have English and Chinese speaking skills.
- High school diploma minimum
- No further educational requirement if having other adequate skills.
2 years sales experience.
- Starting base salary $300 - 400 plus normal commission expected to be around $150 for achieving current targets. Future pay commensurate with results.
- Motorcycle allowance
- Bonus based upon profitability.
How we work
WORLDWIDE SALES FROM CHINA
What we look for
FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE