Application Deadline: 01 September 2016
Recommend this job to a friend
Accounting / Finance
500 - 999 USD
Hotels / Lodging
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Minimum years of experience:
less than 2 years
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department;
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain set of accounting documents, records and filings;
- Handle full sets of accounts and all financial reporting activities including VAT submission;
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements;
- Reconcile accounts and balance sheets in a timely manner;
- Process staff monthly claims;
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database;
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies;
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas;
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws;
- Handle other assignments given by the management.
- Prepare and participate to the annual external audit process;
- Prepare and participate to the annual internal audit process;
- Prepare and participate to the monthly and yearly account closing processes.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel;
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, bankers, governmental agencies and other professional bodies.
- Diploma in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 2 years of experience in an accounting department;
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures;
- Lengthy experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and Accounting Systems;
- Good Knowledge of the Cambodian Tax Laws and Regulations;
- Intermediate to Fluent Level in English;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Fairness, honest, trustful individual with an easy-going, communicative personality;
- Interpersonal qualities to work independently and with teams alike, with leadership skills to manage works and projects.
Our Benefits To You:
- Monthly salary range: USD 400-700;
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period;
- Accommodations are provided by the company;
- Free meals available 24 hours per day;
- 4 days off per month;
- Annual leave of 14 days.
Interested candidate, please apply online with your cover letter and resume by English with starting your expected salary thought via email. Only shortlist candidates will be notified and contacted by email/ phone/ Skype for interview.
Contact : HR Department
Email : [email protected]
Website : www.ruby89.com
Address : Au Village, Thmei Commune, Kampong Rou District, Svay Rieng Provice, Kingdom of Cambodia
Tel : +855 446401666
About the Company
Lucky Ruby Casino & Resort is location at Cambodia Prey Vor, Svey Rieng. 3 and half hours if from Phnom Penh; 1 hour if from Bavet; 3 hours if from Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh city. Currently we have total more then 100 hotels rooms, more hotel rooms will in process; with Sauna, KTV, Jacuzzi. We have license to operate Casino, Forex, Gold Trading, KTV, Disco, Massage; Sauna, Jacuzzi, Duty Free, Pawn Shop and etc.