Application Deadline: 15 January 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Tourism / Travel Services
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Manager (supervisor of staff)
High School or equivalent
Minimum years of experience:
Human Resources, recruiting, employment, compensation and benefits, training
Khmer native, English working knowledge
We recruit for our client, a multinational company, a Head of Human Resources. Job responsibilities are:
• Recruiting and staffing;
• Organizational and space planning;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
• Employee relations;
• Training, Employee orientation and development;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Compensation and benefits administration;
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
• Preparing monthly and quarterly HR reports, Headcount Evolution, Key Performance Indicators, People Management, Manpower Efficiency
• Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
• Experience of at least 3 years in managing a Human Resources department
• Familiar with Employment Labor Law in Cambodia
• Khmer native and fluency in written and oral English is required. Knowledge of French is an asset
• Experience in multinational companies
About the Company
Our client is a consolidated entity in Cambodia and part of a multinaltional group of companies, operating in the service industry, like Food and Beverage, Hospitality, B2B and B2C services to customers. The group operates worldwide and the company organitazionally belongs to the APAC region.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.