IT Manager works closely with the Chief Executive Officer to ensure the smooth and successful operation of IT Department.
The IT Manager shall develop strategies and manage all IT activities for Palace Gate Hotel and its assigned subsidiaries/campuses.
- To maintain computer, network, and server to ensure running smoothly;
- To develop IT policies, procedures, strategies to customize the needs of operations;
- To support in developing and maintain the websites and other information systems (HRIMS, payroll, school management systems);
- To establish necessary security measures prevent and ensure security of data, network access and backup system;
- To develop maintenance procedures and strategies to ensure effective implementation;
- To ensure reliable and stable operations of the technology applied in the company;
- To carry out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults;
- To overall manage IT risks and IT Security and compliance;- To perform the other tasks as assigned by supervisor.