+ Job Description
- Monitor and update the changes of laws and regulations related to PTT Cambodia business,
and inform/notify the related department.
- Make sure about compliance of all company policies with the regulation and laws that
- Monitor and report about the compliance of PTT Cambodia business operation with its
internal policies and the regulation and laws.
- Provide advice to management and the board on legal affairs and propose corrective actions
in order to comply with legal requirement.
- Provide legal consultancy and guidance to staff and management including provincial
branches on how comply with related laws.
- Draft and review all contracts with suppliers and clients and other MoUs and provide
comment to ensure that they are legally correct and binding.
- Translate all legal documents in Thai, Khmer, and English.
- Manage standardization of all letters in to respective staff with logging record, numbering,
etc. Also, manage letter in to respective staff with logging record.
- Communicate with stakeholder such as panel lawyer, local government and regulatory
- Maintain board related documents such board resolution, decision, and other documents
- Receive, review, and recommend the solution for all complains from stakeholder such as
- Cooperation with audit department for.
Other Related Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange lodging and transportation for meeting or visits for board where necessary.
- Arrange the meeting schedule for MD
- Ensure that all documents in MD office and required documentations by other stakeholders
are properly managed and updated.
- Attending the meeting, workshop, seminar or presentation for/on behalf of the Company.
- Preparing all expense budgets documents for MD
Special Task and Obligation
- Any specific task or obligation shall be considered within/by the Company authorization.
Quality, Safety, and Health Activities
- Joint and take care TPM & 5S system for MD’s room and own area.
- To be applicable requirement of ISO BS OHSAS version which certified body from Intertek
- Focus on Hazard Identification and Risk assessment following QSHE system.
- To be applicable emergency drill exercise/situation.
- Follow policy and objective of Quality, Safety, Health and Environment of PTT (Cambodia)
Limited Complied ISO 9001:2008 BS OHSAS 18001:2007 requirement.