* Admin Support
- Managing front desk related works including office supplies
- Assisting with office maintenance
- Supporting with name card productions for staff and agents
* Agency Support
- Managing listings to make sure that the required process is followed before the property can be listed
- Editing and uploading listings to company’s website and social media networks.
- Follow up on the status of the listings by communicating with sales team and agency for regular
- Assisting with Agent’s contract signing and commission payment processing for management’s approval
- Managing database for client and agent lists.
- Communicating with client and agent for a follow up status, as required.
- Protects company's value by keeping all information confidential.
- Enhances company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
- Other jobs as required
- At least two years previous work experience within a professional environment or sales in Cambodia
- Good communication and office administration skills or time management skills
- University educated, as a minimum, and a willingness to learn more on the job;
- Fluent in spoken and written English, computer literate (Excel, Powerpoint, Word);
- Hardworking, proactive and honest individual. A desire to improve and grow business skills.
About the Company
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts® manages 19 one-of-a-kind luxury properties in 11 countries, with 14 new hotels under development. Each Rosewood hotel embraces the brand’s A Sense of Place® philosophy to reflect the individual location’s history, culture and sensibilities. The Rosewood collection includes some of the world’s most legendary hotels and resorts, including The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel in New York, Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek in Dallas and Hôtel de Crillon, A Rosewood Hotel in Paris, as well as new classics such as Rosewood Beijing and Rosewood London.
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts targets 50 hotels in operation by 2020.