HAPPY FARM is joining to share the parts of responsibility and completing to the social requirements for taking care and valuing to the quality of vegetables, fruits, and meats, fished and healthy of users in mainly.
HAPPY FARM is focusing on natural, sanitation, accuracy, good services, domestic products, suitable price, good environment, specific source of products and safety). Simultaneously, HAPPY FARM is developing and valuing to the domestic agricultural products that have specific sources, agricultural products which related to plantations and feeding in order to increase the rural farmer’s income, job opportunities for local employees and students from various provinces.
Recently, we are looking for competitive and dynamic candidates with relevant experiences for position of Stock Controller
- Oversee the management, purchase, and replenishment of goods in a sales establishment to ensure maintenance of stock levels.
- maintaining accurate record of inventory and stock management systems.
- Ensure the regulation of in-stock level complies with inventory parameters.
- inventory control to manage stock levels.
- forecast of supply and demand to obtain information necessary for the continuity of supply chain.
- collaborate with production personnel to ensure manufactured products are of consistent quality.
- placing of orders to ensure requested goods are delivered on time.
- work with workshop personnel to ensure required products are readily available.
- maintain contact with clients and suppliers to establish good working relationships that foster easy procurement of products.
- analysis of pricing structures to gain insight regarding competitive prices, and also to make necessary adjustments in order to benefit from current pricing.
- conducting negotiations of product price with suppliers to reach a favorable bargain.
- purchase inventory is within specified budget; they readily notify the retail manager in event of exceeded budget.
- oversee and ensure the functionality of electronic ordering systems and POS systems.
- supervise the maintenance of warehouses/storerooms and ensure proper arrangement of stock.
- carry out stock management operations in line with set products/retail policies and procedures.
- oversee the unpacking or stocking of shelves as may be required, as well as the standard of merchandising to ensure appropriate stock presentation.