The Senior Manager is responsible for the Human Resource and Administrative function. Responsible for the development, implementation and revision of the Organisation’s HR policies, procedures and programs. Leads, motivates, manages and develops the HR support services for the full spectrum of HR functions. Manages and leads HR operational duties and ensuring risk control measures are in place.
He/ She shall assist the MD to oversee and supervise the following departments, which are under the administration and operation functions of the Company.
- Human Resources Department;
- Administration Department
Senior Manager, Human Resources and Administration is accountable for the following:-
Human Resources and Administration
- Partner with Senior Management to implement programs and frameworks that support business objectives and driving results;
- Leads, motivates, manages and develops the HR Support Services function;
- Monitors full spectrum of monthly payroll computation and processing for all employees including foreign entities, ensures accurate and timely management of payroll, benefits and tax related services as well as employee medical insurance;
- Manages other operational support functions like recruitment, payroll, on-boarding, termination activities, international mobility etc and ensuring risk control measures are in place under these functions;
- Develops manpower budgeting plan and strategy and implement it across different business and functions;
- Supports business and functions by providing tools, process and policies in regard to talent management, compensation & rewards, employment regulations, recruitment and performance management;
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities;
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures;
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules;
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment and approving invoices;
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices;
- Provides coordination, advice and support on full spectrum HR operational matters.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filling and retrieval systems;
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating systems results with users;
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances;
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publication; establishing personal networks;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; and
- And any other tasks as assigned by MD.