1. Able to demonstrate about Australia, Singapore, And Malaysia
2. Establishing a relationship of trust and respect with students, parents and schools/community.
3. Agreeing a counselling contract to determine what will be covered in sessions (including confidentiality issues).
4. Accepting without bias the issues raised by students;
5. Helping students towards a deeper understanding of their concerns;
6. Helping students to make decisions and choices regarding possible ways forward; including visa application
7. Keeping records and using reporting tools;
8. Doing social media campaign