Ticketing & Reservation Staff,
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Make ticket booking, quote fare,… and send to Direct customer or Agents.
- Maintaining and developing strong, sustainable relationships with key travel agency clients, as well as corporate and direct clients.
- Gather market and client information, and following up with visits to develop new business
- Provide consultation for clients on the services provided by the company.
- Assisting the Manager in implementing sales strategies for the company
- Carry out other tasks when assigned by Company
Education: Hight School degree
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in Reservation at Ticketing Office
- Fluently in GDS system (Abacus or Amadeus or Galileo)
- You must be motivated to sell, quick and eager to learn, and driven to achieve high performance standards.
- Hard working, motivated, and well-groomed.
- Positive attitude towards learning, problem solving, team work, and life in general
- Creative, innovative, and assertive
- Adaptability to change.
- Basic presentation skills
- Integrity – Fulfilling commitments.
- Ability to communicate in both verbal and written English (or Chiness is a plus)