1.Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
2. Responsibility for purchasing and the “in-stock” levels within the agreed inventory parameters.
3. Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
4. Immediately alert the Retail Manager and Pharmacy Manager when a budget is exceeded.
5. Maintain a process for returns. Manage a defined area in the storeroom for returns/credits. This area will include out of dates, damaged and un-saleable goods.
6. Maintain harmonious working relationship with Suppliers/Vendors within the buying parameters set by the business.
7. Oversee and assume responsibility for the POS system and the Electronic Ordering Systems.
8. Observe the correct buying protocols.
9. Observe correct stock receiving protocols.
10. Complete all necessary stock takes.
11. Maintain the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock. Ensure the storeroom meets OHS regulations. Job Description – Stock Controller Customers Franchisor Retail Staff Suppliers Wholesaler/Brand Retail Manager
12. Have a working knowledge of www.zumocalculators.com to ensure accurate stock management.
13. Comply with Pharmacy Medicine Policy, Pharmacy Medicine Guidelines and Pharmacist Only Medicines procedures
14. Consistently deliver customer service in accordance with our customer service standards.
15. Comply with our required personal grooming standards.
16. Maintain store/merchandising standards as described in our merchandising standards manual; this includes stock management, cleaning, shelf/ stock presentation, shelf ticketing.
17. Use the Retail Ready Program© to drive store standards and maintain records of store execution performance.
18. Maintain Plan-o-grams to the required standard.
19. Implement Promotions accurately and in the required time frames.
20. Attend training(s) as directed.
21. At all times comply with Occupational Health and Safety requirements
22. Unpack orders and stock shelves as required.
23. Maintain good working relationships with your Manager and your peers.
24. Comply with all aspects of the Standard Operating Procedures manual.
25. Other work as directed by the Retail Manager/Business Owner.