Union Commercial Bank has been providing our professional banking services for customers in Cambodia over 21 years. We currently become a subsidiary of E-Sun Bank-Taiwan. We provide top-tier professional financial services in Cambodia. UCB may be the right place for
Interested and eligible applicants should only fill in UCB Application Form Format_Candidate (Downloadable via www.ucb.com.kh/en/about-ucb/careers) and submit CVs & Covering Letter (Instruction as “Note” below) directly at UCB Bldg. No. 61, Rd. 130, Phsar Chas Quarter, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Format for submission via Email: recru[email protected]
- Email Subject must be titled: Application for Position (E.g. Application for Risk Manager)
- Application must be in PDF (CV, Cover Letter, and UCB Application Form Format_Candidate
- The file must be named and combined in one file: Applicant’s Name-Position Apply_CV & Cover Letter.pdf (E.g. Mr. Khiev Chanveansna-HR Officer-CV & CL .pdf)
How We Process:
Only applicants who submit with our requirement by following with our specific format above will be considered.
Additional supporting documents will be requested after final selection by verification with original document.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified through phone. Resumes will be kept by us confidentially and non-returnable. Duplicate application within a calendar year will not be considered at the moment.
- Preferred position, job vacancy source, salary expected must be stated clearly
- Make sure either UCB Application Form Format_Candidate (PDF File) & CV & Cover Letter (PDF File) is submitted as in one PDF File/Zip File.
(Sending your application along with UCB Application Form Format_Candidate (PDF File) by email will be first priority. Early Applications fulfill with our requirement will be prioritized in shortlisting. Deadline of submission is until full. For more detail job description, please link to UCB’s Career Page: www.ucb.com.kh/en/about-ucb/careers).
Contact: Khiev Chanveasna (Mr.)
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 023 212 357
Phone: 011 480 353