Are you passionate about construction? Our construction department is responsible for planning and directing from pre-construction documentation to completion of our projects, coordinating a number of different parties, as well as tracking the progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. Beyond the day-to-day, the team will contribute to longer-term improvements project, process improvement and the documentation efforts that will help Unisun reach new heights.
- Check drawings and specifications and project relevant information
- Maintain construction schedules as well as problem identification and provide long term solutions.
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises
- Bringing about optimum utilization of resources- labor, materials and equipment, and ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms
- Manage construction team: mentor, schedule, recruit and enhance performance of team members through all construction phases.
- Communicate and supervise effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project
- Coordinate with suppliers of construction materials for the most efficient & cost effective application and working methods.
- Order materials and schedule inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Overall construction site management
- Follow up construction progress activities, quality and safety, and take action to rectify any non-conformance on a daily basis
- Maintain full financial accountability for the job; requires approval, dis-approval, and issuance of VOs (variation orders) that pertain to direct job cost