The Corporate Branding Executive will be tasked with the success of the brand management of the company. They will be responsible for managing the process of the company branding and managing the company global branding plan and usage.
The corporate branding executive will be responsible for the company brand awareness within the market place and will analyzing competitive positioning, products, brands and monitor the company marketing spending). He/She will be responsible for developing marketing and advertising strategies and managing those budgets; helping create designs and layouts for print and digital advertising concepts signage and collateral; overseeing promotional activities; analyzing pricing and sales; and (re)evaluating how the brand can appear to a wider consumer base.
- Strategic Plan
- Developing Brand Strategy: Defining strategies and identify critical success factors.
- Ensuring the brand objectives are achieved within the approved resources by monitoring and analyzing it on monthly basis.
- Managing the Plans
- Managing the brand: propose and develop Unique Selling Point and Brand Positioning
- Implementation & Tactics: Prepare marketing Mix and Implementation Plan
- Forecasting: market base forecasting
- Managing Information gaps: Market research, assessing competitive activity
- Market visit: to obtain status of ongoing activities and market competition observation
- Research and Analyze
- Research & Analysis: Examine markets, customers and competitors
- Plan: Define assumptions (key issues), Establish Objectives, Determine strategies,
- Control: Measure results, Evaluate, Propose & carry out corrective action.
- Lead and manage activities by coordinating with authorized departments in market research and sales forecasting (Pricing, sales and merchandising activities, marketing campaigns, advertising and promotions, Business development activities)
- Define key issues and proposal solutions
- Schedule meeting with related department to solve problem
- Well-prepared marketing plans for brand meetings and Business Review to discuss and receive feedbacks
- Insure that field force understand the communication strategy and the action plan by providing them regular plan of action) in a simplified / easy to understand version
- Promo mats: define how many promo mats (brochures, gimmicks, documents…) will be used in the year.