Human Resource Management deals with issues related to compensation, performance management, organization development, safety, wellness, benefits, employee motivation, training and others. HRM plays a strategic role in managing people and the workplace culture and environment. If effective, it can contribute greatly to the overall company direction and the accomplishment of its goals and objectives through employee retainment, boost in productivity and engagement of the staffs. You will be responsible for planning and executing fair and sustainable solutions for long-term benefits to the company and its employees. The day-to-day tasks will range from recruitment to running office support such as management of office stationary and company assets.
- Talent Acquisition/Recruitment (70%): i.e. to hire, develop, and retain the best human talent for the company
- Independently managing end-to-end talent acquisition/recruitment process from receipt of requisition from departmental heads to preparing JD, job posting, search, collation, preliminary interview and shortlisting, to coordinating final interviews, salary negotiation, offer roll-out, and successful on-boarding.
- On-boarding and induction.
- Direct hiring by self as well as through consultants/vendors
- Managing consultants/vendors.
- Employee handbook development and maintenance, organizational staffing chart maintenance, Benefits administration
- Performance management system (PMS)
- Employee Relation, Engagement, and Grievance handling
- Payroll and salary disbursement
- Employees life cycle management (participation in disciplinary and off-boarding meeting)
- Office management
- HR Reporting and MIS on various aspects of HR.