The Market researcher would co-ordinate and administer research projects on behalf of the company. He/She will carry out surveys and collect and analyze data, allowing the company to further understand their market and make informed decisions about future policies and initiatives.
The Market researcher’s responsibility is to identify and monitor competitors and trends and research conditions or changes in the industry that may affect sales and help the company to make better business decisions about the development and marketing of new products.
- Liaise with the marketing manager to ascertain the business objectives as to what needs to be achieved.
- Planning, implementing, controlling, analyzing and reporting on the information gathered.
- Designing and coordinating research projects and commissioning surveys.
- Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods, Analyzing published data and statistics
- Authoring reports containing actionable recommendations.
- Making presentations and recommendations to the client.
- Answering questions and instilling confidence.
- Investigating market activity
- Evaluating past performance of a product or service's sales
- Assessing future trends