Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) refers to these aspects of building design and construction. You will be designing technical systems for residential and commercial building structures
MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) systems include sanitary, ventilation, heat and HVAC, electrical lighting and distribution works and fire systems
- Manage major aspects of the MEP Engineering design of projects.
- Coordinate with the construction manager and Principal designer and be primarily involved in delivering the scheduled tasks in the form of design calculations and drawings
- Be responsible to both the construction manager and the principal designer for the organization, production, and quality of the supervised work.
- Direct the activities of other junior engineers / technicians on projects.
- Coordinate design efforts with all other groups, and maintain project records.
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards and procedures.
- Prepare and participate in design reviews.