In the center of Unisun resides our product development department. Our product development department is responsible for planning and directing our projects from conception to completion, starting from conceptualizing the right product to the right market at the right time to the implementation of marketing strategies. In the process, you would be delivering some of the followings depending on your roles: market researches, feasibility analysis, project execution plan, leading client requirement meetings, designs, production of drawings or even sales training programs to ensure the success of the product which supports the overall vision and objectives of the company.
- Full project cycle development experience from design feasibility to asset management; Direct the planning, design and construction of property development projects from inception to completion;
- Provide relevant inputs during project identification / evaluation and/ or during evaluation of potential opportunities.
- Draft scope of projects in accordance with the company's strategies and goals.
- Provide leadership and management assistance on development projects
- Carry out market research to ensure contracts are awarded to appropriate suppliers.
- Identify partnership opportunities to support the company's strategic priorities on projects.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend architectural design meetings and follow up when required.
- Review drawing and other project submittals and ensure adherence.
- Visit all sites periodically and monitor all construction activity and schedule.
- Ensure all strategies are carried out as planned and discussed.
- Should be capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Liaise with the appropriate consultants as required
- Ensure scope of work of every employee related to the project is in conformance with the project budget, schedule and development guidelines.
- Ensure all on going developments are on track by measuring them against the set metrics; monitor delivery rates
- Ensure project sites, project documentation, project cost, working capital and all other elements of project management are in managed appropriately and are in line with the scope of the project.
- Reporting on market studies and identify return on investment strategies
- Liaise with finance department on a regular basis to submit reports on budgets and expenditures periodically.
- Maintain all project records as per company systems
- Carry out project close out process including contact closeouts, punch list and final payments.
- Analyze construction/development costs and understand the impacts of each.