Unisun believes that managing costs and revenues is crucial to the management of operations through corporate compliance and communication of financial information to the relevant parties. To that end, accounting and finance play a crucial role in our company to help us evaluate the overall performance of the company towards its goals and objectives. You will be advising on financial reports for external parties as well as reviewing, analyzing and interpreting financial reports. Beyond the day-to-day, the team will contribute to longer-term improvements project, process improvement and the documentation efforts that will help Unisun reach new heights.
- Drive professional development of team members by providing significant opportunities and coaching on how to effectively support business operations.
- Manage accounting activities for each project, establishing accounting policies and procedures, ensure full compliance to those policies and procedures.
- Proactively identify and provide long term solutions to complex internal problems.
- Support new and existing project by providing accounting guidance on business models and decisions, input into systems design and operations.
- Review contractual agreements, and provide feedback and accounting guidance to ensure adequate process design and agreement structures.
- Proactively identify and manage financial risks (suppliers, clients, project overcosts, liquidity, …)