- Arrange goods in the shop and follow-up cleanliness.
- Greet customers as they arrive at the store and provide them with information about products and services.
- Prepare cash receipt report
- Support Accounting Team Leader for some other assigned tasks
- Respond to customers’ complaints and resolve their issues.
- Identify prices of goods using price tags.
- Enter transactions in the cash register and provide customers with the total bill.
- Receive and check money from customers.
- Sort and count money
- Keep cash in safe lock.
- Check all exchange and receive cash to ensure correctly and accurately.
- Double check cash to ensure it’s not fake. If it’s not properly, have to inform superior immediately.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Resolve customer complaints in a proactive manner.
- Keep the work area & outdoor area tidy and clean.
- Any other work assigned by the management team.
- Female, 22-28 years old.
- Have BBA in Accounting/Finance or other related fields
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Computer literacy of word, excel, word, Internet and E-mail
- Be flexible with schedule and able to work under the pressure.
- Must able to work in a team.
- Good spoken English knowledge and excellent communication and listening skills.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Honest, dedicated and motivated.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, weekends as needed.
About the Company
VIT Company the authorized distributor of the most leading brands of electronic and computer products such as ASUS, MSI and ASUS ZENFOME in Cambodia.
Everjobs is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.