- Increase monthly and annual sale
- Provide marketing support to Sale & Marketing Manager
- Report to Sale & Manager about customer request/demand
- Find new strategies to push sale
- Provide excellent customer service and product knowledge to customers.
- Monitor sales representative performance to ensure that targets are met.
- Build strong relationship with existing and new customer.
- Perform other duties assigned by Manager
- At least bachelor degree in business administration majoring in marketing, or business related field
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a supervisory position in sales or related field work.
- Khmer, English (good)
- Passionate about automotive industry
- Be able to work under high pressure of sales target
- Ability to manage and work independently
- Ability to think creatively and initiative
- Analytical skills and demonstrate positive attitude
- Excellent business communication skills, commendable in English language both in speaking and writing.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft offices applications
About the Company
Vipar Auto is a distributor of Bajaj Auto Ltd for Cambodia, Laos and Mongolia( www.viparauto.asia) . We are a part of more than 100 years old Bajaj Group which is amongst India’s Top 10 Business Houses. Bajaj Auto is the fourth largest Motorcycle company in the World with a annual sales of 4.2 million units and turnover of over USD 4 Billion. It has Global Alliance with Kawasaki and KTM. Bajaj Owns 47% stake in KTM. It has Sales in more than 50 countries across South East Asia, South America, South Asia, Middle East and Africa. Market Leader in more than 15 countries including Philippines, Colombia, Egypt, Peru, Guatemala, Nigeria, Uganda , Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.Annual Production Capacity is 5 million units.