- Closely work with sales and marketing teams on daily basis
- Help to supervise and report on the progress of sales and marketing activities
- Support the sales team in attaining targets
- Advise on sales strategy and challenges the sales team has to overcome
- Maintain a good relationship with the existing customers and sales team to the management
- Be responsible for handling complex issues regarding complaints from customers and internal conflict among sales team
- Prepare, write and present the report of findings to manager.
- Record all daily sales.
- Other assigned tasks by manager
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- Experience with real estate industrial at less 2 years in relevant field.
- Strong communication skill.
- Good level of English and Chinese.
- Good in Team work.
Founded in Japan in 1996, Creed Group (CREED) is a real estate investment firm specializing in property development. Since our mission is offering Japan quality to emerging markets, CREED has become the biggest and number one Japanese developer in Cambodia market as well as in other countries in South East Asia region. We have been investing in the growing real estate market in Asia since 2012, and the invested amount in USD 140 million as of 2014. Due to the rapid growth of our businesses and investments, we are seeking for qualified candidates who want to build the dream career in real estate. We welcome the following positions to our team to sell our projects.