- Prepare and ensure all income and expenses, including PV, CV and RV, are correctly calculated, recorded and paid on time with proper supporting documents and approval
- Prepare period end journal entries for prepayment, accruals, and depreciation etc.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet accounts reconciliation with sub-ledger and sufficient supporting documents.
+ Billing & credit Control
- Issue invoice or/and credit memo to customer accurately and on time.
- Issue, monitor and update customer statements and reminding letter to ensure timely collection.
- Ensure completeness and proper documentation of invoices and receipts with proper listing/check list.
- Control and update credit status and timely alert to Accounting Manager and relevant staff as appropriate collection reminder.
- Prepare AR aging report with commentary regularly.
- Monitor approved rate card and corporate rate agreement against actual leases.
- Record and prepare list of leasing risk and review against approved rate card, corporate rate agreements and leasing P&P.
- Perform Rental income, services charge reconciliation with commentary.
- Perform electricity income reconciliation and analysis.
- Timely update and reconcile tenant deposit and prepaid income with proper check list.
- Facilitate and provide supporting document for refund deposit, commission fee to agent, breakfast coupon for short stay.
- Assist Accounting Manager preparing financial statements and reporting, including BS, PL, cash flow, forecast, with analytical review and commentary on variances.
+ Fixed Assets
- Assist Accounting Manager to ensure proper control of fixed assets and inventory are in place and conduct physical count and reconciliation.
- Management of Fixed asset recording and reconciliation.
Regulatory and Compliance
- Ensure Companies policy and procedure is consistently applied and provides guidance to other staff to ensure effective implementation
- Assist accounting manager preparing and filing monthly and annual tax returns. Proactively gain tax knowledge to keep Companies risk in minimum.
- Assist accounting manager with arranging and coordinating a smooth process of statutory, tax and internal/group audit
Financial Performance and Planning
- Track and monitor actual expenditure within approved budget
- Assist Accounting manager in financial analysis, operations analysis and detail data review
- Ensure completeness and proper documentation of the functions.
- Other duties as required by Accounting Manager.