- Arrange goods in the shop and follow-up cleanliness.
- Greet customers as they arrive at the store and provide them with information about products and services.
- Prepare cash receipt report
- Support Accounting Team Leader for some other assigned tasks
- Respond to customers’ complaints and resolve their issues.
- Identify prices of goods using price tags.
- Enter transactions in the cash register and provide customers with the total bill.
- Receive and check money from customers.
- Sort and count money
- Keep cash in safe lock.
- Check all exchange and receive cash to ensure correctly and accurately.
- Double check cash to ensure it’s not fake. If it’s not properly, have to inform superior immediately.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Resolve customer complaints in a proactive manner.
- Keep the work area & outdoor area tidy and clean.
- Any other work assigned by the management team.
- Female, 22-28 years old.
- Have BBA in Accounting/Finance or other related fields
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Computer literacy of word, excel, word, Internet and E-mail
- Be flexible with schedule and able to work under the pressure.
- Must able to work in a team.
- Good spoken English knowledge and excellent communication and listening skills.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Honest, dedicated and motivated.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, weekends as needed.
VIT Company the authorized distributor of the most leading brands of electronic and computer products such as ASUS, MSI and ASUS ZENFOME in Cambodia.